Friday, June 20, 2014

Cheeky Beauty Haul Part 3: Beautybay.com Haul

We've made it to the 3rd and final installment of my beauty haul, woohoo! I made my first ever purchase on Beauty Bay the other day and 2 days later, it arrived and I am so excited to try everything! You'll be able to see that subconsciously I was feeling all things eyes/brows. So without further ado, here's what I bought:


Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown - every beauty blogger and her dog has tried and raved about this so finally I have jumped on the bandwagon. I am all about the brows and currently use MAC Eyeshadow in Concrete with an angled brush, however I do find it difficult to get the ends of the brow just right so I am hoping this nifty pen and spoolie will do the trick.





Too Faced Natural Eyes Neutral Eye Shadow Palette - another beauty blogger favourite, and who doesn't love a good neutral eye palette? I have been travelling a fair amount recently and will be going away some more in the next few months and really wanted a good travel sized palette. I have the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette but find this a little bit too bulky to carry around so thats why I picked up one of these. Will do a more indepth review once I have tried it out but I can tell I am going to love it! Its currently on sale on BeautyBay so go, go, go!





























Japonesque Touch Up Razor Set - I have Anna from Vivianna Does Make Up to thank for this! I too suffer from bushy eyebrows (with some sparse spots) and eyebrow hairs that can grow quite long! When I dont have time to go to my eyebrow lady to tame them, I sometimes use nail scissors to trim them, with admittedly mixed results, one slip of the hand and for the next month I have to pack on the brow powder to cover the bald patches! I've yet to try this but it looks like itll be much easier to trim those unruly brows. Its currently sold out on BeautyBay but I found it here.



Beautybay Freebie: Travel size Murad Essential C Cleanser 45ml - The great thing about BeautyBay is you can choose a free sample and I am in need of a good travel sized cleanser so opted for this Murad cleanser. I have heard a lot about Murad but have never tried any of their products so I will let you know my thoughts!



If you missed part 1 of my beauty haul on Sigma brushes you can see it here:

And here's part 2 on Skincare and Fragrance.














Enjoy!




Lisa x













No comments:

Post a Comment